The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any conditions stated on this website do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We aim to satisfy the requirements of all our customers as efficiently as we can, but we realise that at times things may go wrong. When they do we will put them right as soon as possible. If you have a complaint please email us on email@example.com. Your complaint will be handled confidentially and we will acknowledge your correspondence within 48 hours. At that time we will advise you how long it will take to resolve your complaint and we will give you a contact name and telephone number of the person handling your complaint. We will keep you informed throughout the process.
A contract between you and Hippychick Limited for the sale of our products will only exist once we confirm your order by emailing you to confirm that your order has been accepted.
The contract shall be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by the laws of England.
You may cancel the contract without reason within 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. You will be required to return the products in question to Hippychick Limited in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, HIPPYCHICK TRADING COMPANY IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, HIPPYCHICK TRADING COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Hippychick nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Hippychick does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Hippychick, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Any discount codes cannot be used against items already on sale or in conjunction with any other discount codes. Sales and discount codes also do not apply to shipping costs.
Hippychick’s reputation and continued growth rests with its people and the Company continues
to put into place policies, practices and training to ensure that both itself and its supply chain adhere
to best practice in all areas of employment, including the terms by which and conditions within
individuals are employed.
This Statement sets out the principles to which Hippychick aims to adhere, at all times. All
employees shall be made aware of this Statement and shall be expected to comply with it. Suppliers
and sub-contractors shall be expected to comply with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act
• All employees shall be free to choose their employment and shall not be forced to work against
• Employees shall not be required to pay to work and must provide proof of eligibility to work.
• No original identity papers shall be retained by the employer.
• All employees shall be free to leave their employment after reasonable and/or contractual
Working conditions and hours:
• A safe and hygienic working environment shall be provided and adequate steps shall be taken to
prevent accidents and injury to health including the provision of regular health and safety
training and appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Records shall be kept of accidents, injuries and known exposure to health and safety risks at
work in accordance with relevant legislation.
• Accommodation, where provided, shall be clean, safe, and meet the basic needs of employees.
• Working hours shall comply with all national laws and any overtime will be voluntary wherever
• Employees shall be given reasonable breaks while working and sufficient rest periods.
• Pay and benefits shall meet, at a minimum, national legal standards.
• All employees shall be provided with written and understandable information about their
employment conditions including pay within the required legal time frame and will receive a
detailed pay slip for each relevant pay period.
• No child under the age of 16 shall be employed in a role that is likely to be hazardous or to interfere with the child’s or young person’s education or to be harmful to their health or physical, mental, spiritual, moral or social development.
Equality and Respect:
• All candidates, employees, sub -contractors and agency workers will be treated equally and with
respect, irrespective of age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social background, disability
race, union membership or political affiliation.
• The company will deal swiftly and appropriately with any incident which serves to discriminate,
harass or intimidate any candidate, employee, sub-contractor or agency worker.