- The House of Balls from Vilac is a beautifully made wooden ball run. The House has a chimney to drop the balls through onto the run, and a bell that they hit at the bottom. Comes with 3 balls.
- Your little one will delight as the ball winds it way to the bottom of the house. This encourages spatial awareness development as well as fine motor skills and object permanence development.
- Made from sustainable wood. Simply wipe to clean. Vilac's wooden toys have been delighting children & babies since 1911. They collaborate with artists to make beautiful, sustainably-made toys, games and puzzles.
- Dimensions - 26cm x 35cm x 12.5cm.
- Suitable for 12 months +
Your little ones will delight as the brightly coloured balls wind their way down the ramps on this beautifully decorated house. The balls can be dropped in the chimney at the top and ring a little bell when they reach the bottom. The colours and shapes will entertain your little one and the charming design makes this an essential feature of any nursery or playroom. A traditional toy that has withstood the test of time and has been made to last generations.
Easily wipes clean.
Please allow us up to 14 days from receipt of item for your refund to be processed. It will often be quicker than this but we want to manage your expectations at busier times of the year.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 1278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection or Dream Tube range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days after your order has been delivered. We cannot unfortunately offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original sealed packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
If used a refund will only be processed in the event of a manufacturer fault.
A breast pump is obviously an intimate product so cannot be refunded if used (such as earrings or underwear).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. When the request has been approved our customer service team will provide information on how to return your order.
Once you have returned your order and it is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also confirm whether your refund is approved.
Assuming your refund is approved it will be processed within 14 days. If rejected then the item/s will be returned to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless pre approved by Hippychick Ltd. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail or with a courier.
UK Mainland Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Orders over £35:
|Orders under £35:
|Collection from our Warehouse (TA6 6BH):
UK Highlands & Islands Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly:
||Calculated at the checkout
|Ireland & Northern Ireland:
||Calculated at the checkout
Next Working Day Delivery
Orders must be placed before 2pm from Monday – Thursday. If you have an urgent order, and it is after 2pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day. For Saturday & Sunday deliveries, please give us a call for a quote.
Calculated at the checkout.
Please call us on 01278 434440 for a quote.