- Consists of 4 handy pockets, 2 with a zipper, 1 for wet wipes
- Attach to any pushbar of pram/buggy securing with strap clips
- Item dimensions: 14 x 40 x 17cm
- 100% Polyester and water-resistant
- Vegan (no animal substances were used)
This stylish, practical and contemporary organiser is a must have for every mum and dad! The grey mélange fabric is extra highlighted by the silver coloured zipper. Very handy to keep the most common things at hand when you are on your way. For example: drinking bottle, food, toy, phone, pacifier etc. Light weight, water-resistant, easy to clean with a damp cloth.
The 2 adjustable bands with clips can be easily clicked around the push bar of your stroller/buggy.
Big compartment, 4 handy pockets, 2 with zipper to safely put away valuables such as phone, keys and wallet. One pocket is for easy access to wet wipes. Two of the inside pockets have been designed to endwise bottles. Handy isn’t it?
Perfectly matching other handy & practical Dooky items.
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail First Class or with a courier.
UK Standard Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Orders over £35:||FREE|
|Orders under £35:||£3.95|
|Collection from our Warehouse:||FREE|
Next Working Day Delivery
Orders must be placed before 2pm from Monday – Thursday. If you have an urgent order, and it is after 2pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day. For Saturday & Sunday deliveries, please give us a call for a quote.
|Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands:||£15.00|
Please call for a quote.
During this uncertain time, Hippychick are working on a skeleton staff. We are working hard to process refunds, but please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing [email protected] or calling 01278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The returns form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection or Dream Tube range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.