- Colourful rider walker with shape sorting blocks
- Can help develop balance and physical strength as well as shape recognition
- Made from sustainably sourced wood
- Item dimensions: 44 x 23 x 41cm
- Suitable for 18 months +
Help your little one learn to walk with this cool 2 in 1 rider walker. It can aid and encourage walking by using it as a walker. As well as this, let your little one whizz about on it using it as a ride-on. The various puzzles on the rider-walker will also help to stimulate your little ones fine motor skills. As it has so many functions, this will bring hours of fun!
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail First Class or with a courier.
UK Standard Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Orders over £35:||FREE|
|Orders under £35:||£3.95|
|Collection from our Warehouse:||FREE|
Next Working Day Delivery
Orders must be placed before 2pm from Monday – Thursday. If you have an urgent order, and it is after 2pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day. For Saturday & Sunday deliveries, please give us a call for a quote.
|Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands:||£15.00|
Please call for a quote.
During this uncertain time, Hippychick are working on a skeleton staff. We are working hard to process refunds, but please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing [email protected] or calling 01278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The returns form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection or Dream Tube range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.