Whilst other Ride On Toys may be content with going backwards and forwards or side to side, the unlimited directional movement offered by the Wheelybug means that the rider can add ‘round and round’ to their fun-filled journey.
Wheelybugs can be ridden, pushed, pulled, kissed and cuddled! These colourful ride on bugs, great for both boys and girls, almost have a magical mind of their own. They are designed to offer hours of robust fun and help to promote self-confidence, spatial awareness and gross motor skills.
Wheelybug bodies have a padded layer of sponge which is covered with a tough layer of polyurethane leatheroid and can be easily wiped clean. They are great to use on smooth level floors and ideal for indoors.
As featured in The Independent
- The wood base is made from plantation grown poplar plywood and has distinctive rounded contours
- The handle is aluminium so it won’t rust
- The "feelers" are made with stainless steel spring and have an internal limiter cord to resist pull out
- The plastic multi-directional castors are rated at 30kg each giving a total safe working load of 120kg
- The Wheelybug offers unlimited mobility and is for use on all level surfaces
- Wheelybugs are handmade and beautifully crafted from the highest quality materials
- Small size recommended for 1 - 3 years
- Large size recommended for 3 years +
- Large 2.3kg
- Small 1.8 kg
- Large: Length 47.5cm x Width 28.5cm x Height 33cm
Small: Length 39cm x Width 23.5cm x Height 31cm
Our Returns Policy
During this uncertain time, Hippychick are working on a skeleton staff. We are working hard to process refunds, but please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing email@example.com or calling 01278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.
- Children should only use the wheelybug under adult supervision.
- For use only by children able to walk unassisted. Should not be used as an aid or support for walking.
- Ride on toys can tip over on surfaces that are not flat. The toy should be used only on smooth, level, dry surfaces.
- Do not allow children to use wheelybug on or near hills, inclines, steps, bridges or near a swimming pool or other body of water.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Only one rider at a time. Multiple riders can cause tipping over.
- Do not allow a child to stand on the seat. The Wheelybug should be ridden with both feet on the ground.
- It is important to check that the handle and wheel bolts are tight before using the toy. A loose or detached handle or wheel can make the toy unstable.
- Maximum rider weight recommended is 25kg or 50lbs.
- Clean with soap and water. Never use polishes, abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Strong solvents eg acetone, can damage the surface. Exposure to sunlight for long periods can result in colour fading. Don’t leave out in the open. Keep sharp points away from the covering.
Delivery Times and Charges
Hippychick aims to hold stock of all styles and sizes of the products on the web site. However, occasionally an item will be out of stock and if we are unable to fulfil an order we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you a full refund or exchange.
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail First Class or with a courier.
If you wish, you can collect your order from our warehouse (in Bridgwater, Somerset, UK) but please call first to let us know.
Our customer service line is manned Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm GMT. There is an answerphone service at all other times. Tel: +44 (0)1278 434440. Phone calls are charged at your normal tariffs.
We have tried to make the delivery charges as simple to understand as possible, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Our aim is that all orders received before 12 noon will be despatched the same day (or the following Monday if placed over the weekend) except during very busy periods.
All standard delivery UK mainland orders placed via the website, will be despatched FREE of delivery charges if the order total is over £20
During this uncertain time please allow 4 - 7 working days for UK Mainland delivery
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland on orders over £20
£2.95 for orders under £20
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £5
Next Working Day Delivery to the UK:
Cost £8 per delivery address for UK Mainland
2 day courier delivery to Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Orders need to be placed before 2:00pm from Monday to Thursday for next day delivery.
If you have a really urgent order and it is after 2:00pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day.
For Saturday or Sunday deliveries, please call the office (+ 44 (0) 1278 434440) and we will be able to give you the cost depending on the item required.
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Please allow 7-21 working days, we will despatch straight away but are then dependant on the relevant country's postal service.
All orders will be sent by regular international post, if a trackable service is required please call us.
Minimum Delivery Costs - may vary according to product weight.
Western Europe: from £10.00
Rest of the World: from £15.00
Some products and countries incurr a supplement, eg Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and others. Please call or email for more information. Items such as Spacecot are not included in this delivery option. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a delivery quote.
Due to customs restrictions, we cannot currently deliver to residential addresses in Russia. If you would like to make an order for delivery to a business address please contact email@example.com
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
For overseas orders including the above products, a minimum of £15 per item will be added to your delivery charge. Please call us for a quote. A signature will be required on delivery, and we can provide you with a tracking number if requested.
Give your presents that personal touch with our gift wrapping service - £4 per item
We can also include a gift card with a message - just let us know what you would like to say!
Our gift wrapping service is currently not available for Nattou Rockers, Vilac or Trybike.
Payment and Taxes
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro. For further details please refer to Methods of Payment.
All prices quoted on this web site are accurate at the time of going to press and are quoted in pounds sterling, and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. The current rate of VAT is 20%. Our VAT number is 741 5448 35.
Overseas banks may decline a transaction being made to a UK company, we suggest payment via PayPal or Amazon Pay to ensure transactions are secure and received.
Any customs or import duties levied once the package(s) reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict these charges.
Hippychick Limited uses Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology, which is the industry standard security protocol. This makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to decode.
www.hippychick.com - The Hippychick website has secure ordering and we accept most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal and Amazon Pay. At all stages you will be able to check if we are adding the correct order to your shopping basket.
Call us on +44 (0)1278 434440. Our offices are open 9.00am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. If out of hours you can leave a message on our answerphone and we will call you back.
Fax us on +44 (0)1278 434448.
Please email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org