- The ultimate bib protecting little clothes whilst feeding. Zero chance of food or liquids seeping through the soft silicone bib
- 6 different sizing options to adjust the bib as your little one grows
- Large integrated tray to catch anything that falls during feeding time
- 27cm x 22cm and suitable for 6 months +
- Super easy to clean by wiping or putting in the dishwasher
The ultimate accessory for baby led weaning. The Nattou silicone bibs are available in various on trend colours and feature a large tray that catches any food / drinks that might escape your little one’s grasp.
The wide opening features buttons to fix the bib into 6 different sizes to ensure the perfect fit. The super soft silicone is comfortable against the skin and offers maximum protection for clothing.
The bib can even be cleaned in the dishwasher!
Please allow us up to 14 days from receipt of item for your refund to be processed. It will often be quicker than this but we want to manage your expectations at busier times of the year.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 1278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection or Dream Tube range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days after your order has been delivered. We cannot unfortunately offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original sealed packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
If used a refund will only be processed in the event of a manufacturer fault.
A breast pump is obviously an intimate product so cannot be refunded if used (such as earrings or underwear).
We will only accept returns of preloved items if they are delivered in a condition that was not specified on the original preloved product listing.
This must be reported to us within 48hrs of receipt of the order and then items must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving the order.
Please email email@example.com to request a return. When the request has been approved our customer service team will provide information on how to return your order.
Once you have returned your order and it is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also confirm whether your refund is approved.
Assuming your refund is approved it will be processed within 14 days. If rejected then the item/s will be returned to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless pre approved by Hippychick Ltd. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail or with a courier.
Please note, due to current Royal Mail strikes your order may be slightly delayed. Please check the Royal Mail website for the latest strike dates.
UK Mainland Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Orders over £35:||FREE shipped with Royal Mail|
|Orders under £35:||£3.95 shipped with Royal Mail|
|Collection from our Warehouse (TA6 6BH):||FREE|
UK Highlands & Islands Delivery (3 – 5 days)
|Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly:||Calculated at the checkout|
|Ireland & Northern Ireland:||Calculated at the checkout|
Next Working Day Delivery
Orders must be placed before 2pm from Monday – Thursday. If you have an urgent order, and it is after 2pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day. For Saturday & Sunday deliveries, please give us a call for a quote.
Calculated at the checkout.
Please call us on 01278 434440 for a quote.