The Trybike is more than just a balance bike. With it's unique 4-in-1 concept it can grow along side your child. For children aged as early as 12 months old the Trybike is an ideal support to learn how to walk. It can then grow to help your child balance and then ride.
The Trybike is made from durable weatherproof marine birch plywood. The seat cover and chin guard comes in dark brown and are detachable so you can change colours. Different colour pads available here.
1. Low Tricycle - The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to begin walking and riding. Ages 12 months - 2.5 years.
2. Low Bicycle - With a few simple steps, you can easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. This is perfect for when your little one wants to move on to learning how to balance. Ages 2 - 4 years.
3. High Bicycle - Simply turn over the frame and adjust the seat to which ever height you like to create the highest wooden balance bike available. Ages 3.5 - 6 years.
4. High Tricycle - Perfect for children who want a bit of extra support. Ages 3.5 - 6 years.
- For ages 12 months - 6 years
- Seat is adjustable from 27cm to 50cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one
- Weighs just 5.5kg as a tricycle and 4.1kg as a bicycle
- Use feet to brake
- Comes with 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, seale smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Durable weatherproof marine birch plywood
- Unique small turning radius for use in small spaces
- Comes with a practical bag for extra parts
- Seat has a convenient hole for attachment of a light, trailer or saftey cord
- Seat tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- Easy to assemble
Our Returns Policy
If you change your mind you have the right to cancel your purchase contract within 14 days - providing the goods are in a re-saleable condition. Please download our returns form and include with the items in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Returns, Hippychick Limited
1 Roberts Drive
If your goods are damaged, misdescribed, not fit for purpose or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the details. If necessary, we will arrange for the return of the product to us.
When returning items we strongly recommend that you send your items by a recorded service as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We do not pay for return postage if the item is not faulty.
- Trybike is not suitable for storing outside
- Regularly check that all parts are secure and undamaged. In particular, the seat, the wheel bolts and the steering mechanism bolts
- To keep your Trybike looking it's best protect the wood with furniture polish, car wax or beeswax
- The Kit is supplied with two Allen Keys, one of which has a cross head. This is for use if you do not have a cross-head screwdriver. For ease, we recommend using a standard cross head screw driver where possible
Please allow 2-4 days
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland and Ireland for orders over £20
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £5
Express Delivery to the UK:
Cost £8 per delivery address for ’Next Working Day Delivery’ to UK Mainland and Ireland
2 day courier delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Orders need to be placed before 2.30pm from Monday to Friday. If you have a really urgent order and it is after 2.30pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day.
For Saturday or Sunday deliveries, please call the office (+ 44 (0) 1278 434440) and we will be able to give you the cost depending on the item required.
A signature will be required on delivery of couriered items.
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
Delivery for UK Mainland and Ireland orders - FREE
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Please allow 7-21 working days, we will despatch straight away but are then dependant on the relevant country's postal service.
All orders will be sent by regular international post, if a trackable service is required please call us.
Minimum Delivery Costs - may vary according to product weight.
Western Europe: from £10.00
Rest of the World: from £15.00
Some products and countries incurr a supplement, eg Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and others. Please call or email for more information.
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
For overseas orders including the above products, a minimum of £15 per item will be added to your delivery charge. Please call us for a quote. A signature will be required on delivery, and we can provide you with a tracking number if requested.
We will gift-wrap your presents for you for £4 per item.
Please specify in the delivery instructions box weather your gift is for a girl or boy, we can also include a gift card with a message - just let us have the details of what you would like to say!
Our gift wrapping service is not available for Nattou Rockers.
Payment and Taxes
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro. For further details please refer to Methods of Payment.
All prices quoted on this web site are accurate at the time of going to press and are quoted in pounds sterling, and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. The current rate of VAT is 20%. Our VAT number is 741 5448 35.
Any customs or import duties levied once the package(s) reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict these charges.
Hippychick Limited uses Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology, which is the industry standard security protocol. This makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to decode.
www.hippychick.com - The Hippychick website has secure ordering and we accept most major credit and debit cards. At all stages you will be able to check if we are adding the correct order to your shopping basket.
Delivery Times and Charges
Hippychick aims to hold stock of all styles and sizes of the products on the web site. However, occasionally an item will be out of stock and if we are unable to fulfil an order we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you a full refund or exchange.
For UK orders, depending on the weight and size of your order, deliveries are despatched either via Royal Mail First Class or with a courier.
If you wish, you can collect your order from our warehouse (in Bridgwater, Somerset, UK) but please call first to let us know.
Our telephone/fax is manned Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm GMT. There is an answerphone service at all other times. Tel: +44 (0)1278 434440. Phone/fax calls are charged at your normal tariffs.
We have tried to make the delivery charges as simple to understand as possible, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Our aim is that all orders received before 12 noon will be despatched the same day (or the following Monday if placed over the weekend) except during very busy periods.
All standard delivery UK and Ireland orders over £20 placed via the website, will be despatched FREE of delivery charges.
Call us on +44 (0)1278 434440. Our offices are open 9.00am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. If out of hours you can leave a message on our answerphone.
Fax us on +44 (0)1278 434448.