Light up Your ride........
As the evenings draw in and the afternoons get darker make sure that your child’s scooter is visible with these fun, bright Scooti Lights.
- Three flash settings to play with on the way home from school, all of which will ensure traffic and other people on the pavement see your child coming.
- Lights are visible from 300 meters away.
- Stand out from the crowd – with this cute ladybird on it you’ll recognise your child’s scooter instantly.
- Fits in seconds and attaches on any sized bar or handle.
- And with four colours to choose from you should find one which is perfect for you.
*This item is a pram/pushchair accecssory and not a toy
- Fun ladybird design.
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN71 parts 1,2 and 3).
- A simple and easy to use scooter accessory.
- Hard wearing with a stretchy silicone rubber strap which fits from very thin bars to very thick ones.
- Bright white LED light.
- Three flash modes - Fast flash, Slow flash and Continuous on for maximum safety when out & about.
*This item is a pram/pushchair safety accessory and not a toy
The battery included in all Buggi Lights and Scooti Lights products is contained in a securely sealed, plastic casing and conealed in the silicon shell of the light fitting
Buggy Lights and Scooti Lights comply fully to all applicable European safety standards
Our Returns Policy
During this uncertain time, Hippychick are working on a skeleton staff. We are working hard to process refunds, but please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.
You may return an item to us for an exchange or refund providing that:
- You return the item to us within 28 days of receiving your order
- The goods are re-saleable, unused and in their original packaging with all tags and labels intact
- If any item is incorrect, faulty or damaged on receipt, please let us know immediately when you receive the item by emailing email@example.com or calling 01278 434440
We cannot accept your return if:
- The form below is not completed and returned alongside the item/s
- Your item/s is a piece of clothing that has been laundered in a manner other than the recommended instructions
- Your item/s is anything from our bedding protection or Dream Tube range that has had its original packaging opened
Please download our returns form and include with the item/s in their original packaging, and send it back to:
Hippychick Ltd Returns
1 Roberts Drive
Please note that Hippychick Ltd is unable to pay for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items which do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend that you send returns via the Post Office by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your proof of postage. This returns policy is in addition to your Statutory rights. We do process returns as fast as possible, however during busy times, if you urgently need replacement items, we suggest you place a new order on our website.
Please allow up to 3-5 working days for UK Standard delivery
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders under £20
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £5
Next Working Day Delivery to the UK:
Cost £7.95 per delivery address for UK Mainland
2 day courier delivery to Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Orders need to be placed before 2:00pm from Monday to Thursday for next day delivery.
If you have a really urgent order and it is after 2:00pm, please call the office and we will try our best to help. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched on the first subsequent working day.
For Saturday or Sunday deliveries, please call the office (+ 44 (0) 1278 434440) and we will be able to give you the cost depending on the item required.
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands - £15
Please allow 7-21 working days, we will despatch straight away but are then dependant on the relevant country's postal service.
All orders will be sent by regular international post, if a trackable service is required please call us.
Minimum Delivery Costs - may vary according to product weight.
Western Europe: from £10.00
Rest of the World: from £15.00
Some products and countries incurr a supplement, eg Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and others. Please call or email for more information.
Due to customs restrictions, we cannot currently deliver to residential addresses in Russia. If you would like to make an order for delivery to a business address please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wheelybugs, Happy Hopperz, Nattou Rockers and Moover
For overseas orders including the above products, a minimum of £15 per item will be added to your delivery charge. Please call us for a quote. A signature will be required on delivery, and we can provide you with a tracking number if requested.
Give your presents that personal touch with our gift wrapping service - £4 per item
We can also include a gift card with a message - just let us know what you would like to say!
Our gift wrapping service is currently not available for Nattou Rockers, Vilac or Trybike.