We are with you through Lockdown 2.0
We have stock of all types, styles and colours of product arriving in November and early December so please email us to pre-order and we will ensure it is despatched as soon as the stock arrives in time for Christmas.
Shipping goods from all over the world into the UK this Autumn has been testing in the extreme. We love sharing some of our experiences with our customers. These are just some of the excuses as to why goods have not arrived in these crazy times!
- Your container was offloaded in Singapore
- Your container was never loaded onto the ship
- Your container has been loaded onto a different ship
- The factory is now having an electricity shortage
- Your container arrived in the UK but was not offloaded and the ship has cut and run
- Your ship has now gone to Rotterdam
- You ship has now gone to Le Havre
- Your ship is congested in the Port of Shenzhen
- There is a typhoon in Hong Kong
- Your ship is still at sea
- There are empty containers in the way at the port with no lorries available to move them
- The good news is that your container has not fallen off the ship and is therefore not the one that has washed up on a beach in North Devon
Thank you to all our wonderful loyal customers who have supported us throughout 2020. You’ve been amazing.