If you take nothing else to Glastonbury this week, take a Tron collapsible, disposable potty because it boasts several other advantages, apart from just acting as a receptacle for your family’s bodily functions!
5 Things you never knew about Tron
- Tron, translated from Polish into English, means Throne.
- Festival toilets are hotbeds for breeding viruses and bacteria. Tron provides a safe way to cater hygeinically to all your toddler’s toileting needs.
- Tron is 100% biodegradable, even the pad, so you can rest assured you won’t be damaging the environment.
- Tron is designed by an architect, and is capable of withholding weights of up to 30kg.
- Tron is small enough to fit in your handbag, both before and after use.
5 Ways to use Tron at Glastonbury
- Being completely leak free means you can use Tron to mix your own cocktails and punches.
- Fill it with ice and chill your beers.
- Use it as a portable washbasin, brush your teeth, or even have a shave
- Should you find yourself feeling unwell due to (ahem) a virus at the festival, you can be discreetly sick in Tron.
- Wear Tron as a hat-it’s decorative and well, just plain silly. Required behaviour at Glastonbury for all ages.
Tron is available to buy here