Wallaboo Changing Bags
These sensible yet stylish changing bags from Wallaboo are made from faux suede with a fleece trim. They are more than just functional, they are fashionable as well and can be carried in two ways; as a shoulder bag or easily attached to the pushbar of a stroller.
The Wallaboo Changing Bags make it easy to get organised when going out and about. They feature five pockets and two large inner compartments, and there is an adjustable strap with a padded panel so that the bag sits comfortably on your shoulder. Inside there is a thermal bottle holder (to keep your baby’s drink warm or cold), a special pouch for nappies and wipes, two interior zip-closed pockets (perfect for soothers, a mobile and more), a padded and washable changing mat and a detachable/washable zippered dry bag.
Due to their stylish design, they don’t look like changing bags so can be used as normal every day bags after your child has got older. Available in six stunning colours; black, chocolate, red, pink, lime and blue. Why not team it with a coordinating Footmuff or Wrapper from the Wallaboo range.
- Styled with Microfibre Suede and soft plush shearling
- Two large inner compartments and special pouch for nappies and wipes
- Wide, adjustable strap with padded panel
- Two interior zip-closed pockets
- Two adjustable straps to attach the changing bag to the pushbar
- Padded and washable changing pad
- Removable thermal bottle-holder
- Detachable/washable zippered dry bag
- Interior lining and its features are water resistant, so they can be wiped clean
- Dimensions are 38cm x 30cm x 14cm
Read a review: Being a Mummy
’the best baby bag’ - A Moon
Mums Baby Magazine - Be a 'Hippychick' and change in style with the Wallaboo Changing Bag