The Seven Secrets of Successful Parenting
- Do you worry about your child’s behaviour?
- Do you ever nag or shout and wish you hadn’t?
- Do you give in to your child to avoid confrontation?
- Do you feel anxious that your child is unhappy or falling behind at school?
- Or do you simply long for a happier home?
Karen and Georgia identify SEVEN unique parenting styles and lead you to discover the one that works best for you.
They also help you to
- ditch the guilt
- build on your strengths
- boost your confidence
feel inspired to try new and innovative ideas
’I need this book!’ - Nigella Lawson, writer and broadcaster ’This is totally fascinating and full of brilliant tips. I dream of being the “laid-back” parent. Maybe by 2030!’ - Claudia Winkleman, broadcaster and journalist ’What a treasure trove of practical help. This book is non-judgemental and very reassuring…’ - Sarah Standing, journalist ’This book removes the fog and is a really sensible and practical summary of parenting techniques. It should be part of the national curriculum.’ - Anya Hindmarch, designer