Multi award-winning SnoozeShade Original is for parents who want to:
• maintain baby’s sleep schedule when away from home
• encourage good sleeping habits for even the most alert baby
• protect baby’s delicate skin and eyes from the sun’s harsh rays
No more …..
• baby waking up due to bright sun or other distractions
• pegging muslins or draping blankets over a stroller
• wasting money on different products for different strollers
SnoozeShade Original blocks 94% of light to create a dark, calm and shaded environment in prams or strollers to help babies nap. A safe, secure and simple solution to the common sight of blankets and other items thrown over a stroller hood to keep a tired baby asleep or help an alert baby to take a nap.
When naptime is over, use SnoozeShade to create an extension to the sun canopy on parent-facing strollers or to provide extra shade over the front of the stroller hood on forward-facing pushchairs.
For tandem strollers where one child sits behind the other, simply use one SnoozeShade per sun canopy.
Endorsed by the UK’s leading baby sleep expert, SnoozeShade Original is a great everyday essential to help babies get the sleep they need any time parents are out and about – such as shopping, appointments, holidays or eating out - during baby’s nap time.
- Gives UPF50+ protection against 98% UV rays and can be used year-round
- Features a handy ’sneak-a-peek‘ front zip to quietly check on baby at any time
- Made from soft, breathable and stretchy fabric that allows air to circulate
- In full sleep mode, protects from insects, cats, wind and chill
- Universal fit, for all popular single strollers with a sun canopy
- Comes with own small mesh storage bag
- Available with 3 different coloured trims - Original Green, Latte and Pink.
GOLD AWARD MOTHER AND BABY 2011 FOR INNOVATION
PRACTICAL PRE-SCHOOL SILVER AWARD 2011 - CHILD CARE CATEGORY
WINNER OF A COVETED GOLD AWARD FROM PRACTICAL PARENTING AND PREGNANCY 2011
SnoozeShade Original wins the ‘Sleeping’ category in the Tots to Travel Just Go! Awards
SnoozeShade Original from Really Simple Ideas has been named winner of the Sleeping category in the inaugural Tots to Travel Just Go! Awards. The awards are the first in the UK to focus exclusively on family friendly travel products that make it easier for parents to travel with young children.
The judges said of the SnoozeShade Original: “The SnoozeShade had a clear fan base within the Just Go Awards judging panel. It’s a ‘no hassle’ product that offers sheer convenience, sun safety and versatility whilst ensuring that the whole family can have a proper holiday whilst your little one sleeps.”
The judges, who included Wendy and Rob Shand (founders of Tots to Travel), Kathryn Blundell (editor of Mother & Baby magazine), Amanda Morison (travel editor of Angels & Urchins), Nicola Grant (founder of Holiday Nanny) and Gavin McOwan (family travel writer for the Guardian), collectively have 12 children between them and are experts on what makes travelling with tots easier.
“We were looking for items that solved real travel problems that most parents face. The products need to be small, light or easy to pack; be great quality; versatile so that they’re not exclusively used for just two weeks a year; represent good value for money and are thoroughly practical,” said Wendy Shand, family travel expert and founder of Tots to Travel.